SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR SQL SERVER
AND RELATED PROBLEMS
We know your time is valuable. Remote DBA maintenance is a cost effective way to ensure your MS SQL Server systems run smoothly- while you focus on your core business activities. Supporting SQL server for organizations and Individuals has been our niche for over 10 years. We specialize in profound and professional Data Analysis and SQL/T-SQL Development as well.
We provide a full suite of remote DBA services as well as solutions to a wide range of your SQL and SQL-related problems -everything from all-inclusive 24/7 monitoring of high priority databases and systems to basic reviews of your systems on a periodic basis, code enhancements, database architecture, design/redesign, and more. You can customize your support as needed. Our suite of remote DBA services includes proactive maintenance, monitoring, responding to database system alerts, collection of round-the-clock performance data followed by detailed analysis of your systems performance, and much more.
You can rest assured that your systems are in good hands. Each of our MS SQL Server experts has a minimum of 10 years experience (averaging 14 years). Most of our DBAs and Analysts are also experienced in Project Management, SQL Server DBA, Transact-SQL, Data Analysis, Application Development, or Business Analysis.
WHY SELECT SQLEXPERTS.ORG?
We ensure knowledgeable and professional help in a variety of situations, including the ones listed below.
YOU CAN COUNT ON US IF YOUR SITUATION IS ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Your SQL Server is slow
- T-SQL code review is desirable
- Your database design, data migration, SSIS, or daily processing is far from ideal
- You would like to get a professional second opinion on your
- application(s) configuration
- overall architecture
- You have a specific problem that you would like to address efficiently and ASAP
- You would like to test and possibly improve your application and/or poor database performance
- You have a general or specific need for Data Analysis, Reporting, Data Warehousing
- Your stored procedures and other database objects need optimization
- Your SQL Server lacks security
- You want to have a warm-standby server with effective failover in case of disaster
- You need a detailed disaster recovery plan
- You do not have a budget to hire a dedicated full-time DBA
Feel free to contact us if you would like to learn in more detail exactly how we address each of the above situations (AND MANY MORE!), what tools we use, and how long certain services take, etc.
Each issue, problem, or work plan is reviewed by at least two DBAs prior to providing solutions.
WHAT ELSE MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Last but not least! One of the most important differences between us and other providers is that we are based in the USA yet we can offer services at offshore prices! If you are located in the USA or most European countries, in addition to fully remote support and/or outsorced services, we can arrange a meeting with our project manager in person if needed (in USA only). The quality of VPN connections and screen sharing and other tools for remote collaboration has drastically improved during past decade so it often is not necessary for a service provider do be physically present on site. In the USA and most European countries we can arrange meeting in person with a week to 10 days notice.